Fresno & Garden Grove locations:
At Modern Drug, the pharmacist is a valuable member of our team, who provides clinical service to our patients, manage the procurement, distribution, and control of all pharmaceuticals, review and interpret medication orders, and oversee the activities of clerks and technicians as well as ensure the daily operations of the pharmacy meet all customer and patient expectations.
We are seeking pharmacists on a per diem basis. Qualified candidates will have excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills while adhering to our high standard of excellence.
- Candidate must possess a PharmD degree and a current license in the State of California pharmacy board
- Able to walk 4+ miles a day in a pharmacy and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to lift 30 lbs, which includes lifting, pushing, or pulling medication supplies and equipment
- Provide excellent patient care
- Familiar with MTM
- Able to manage a team and workflow
- Process, fill, and dispense prescriptions.
- Effectively communicate between other healthcare providers and staff.
- Ensure patient safety and consultations